TS - 1293910
Security Systems Engineering
£32,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Holidays, van, pension..
Attention all Automatic Door and Gates & Barriers Engineers in Birmingham!
We are looking for a talented and experienced engineer to join our client's team as they expand their services across the city. They are a leading provider of automatic doors and gates & barriers solutions, and they pride themselves on delivering outstanding quality and customer satisfaction.
As an engineer with their company, you'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across Birmingham, installing, repairing and maintaining automatic doors and gates & barriers. You'll be responsible for diagnosing and fixing issues with existing systems, as well as installing new ones to meet our clients' specific requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of automatic doors and gates & barriers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, as you'll be liaising with clients and colleagues on a regular basis.
- A willingness to work outside of normal hours if required, as some installations and repairs may need to be carried out outside of regular business hours.
In return for your skills and expertise, they offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package up to 38-40k + OT
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team.
- The chance to work on exciting projects across Birmingham.
- Opportunities for training and career development.
If you're an experienced automatic doors and gates & barriers engineer looking for a new challenge in Birmingham, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career with our company!
Please note, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted, we thank everyone for their time in applying.