IT & AV Technology
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Audio Visual Live Events Technician - London
Alecto Recruitment are currently searching for an AV Technician with experience working on Live Events and Festivals. Our client are an established Audio Visual Hire, Live Events and Staging Company based in London, and have been trading for over 20 years now. They are a fantastic company to work for and are now looking to expand their team and continue to grow and develop their business. They strive to offer excellent customer service to all of their clients.
Working as part of a busy audio visual rental and technical event production department, you will be a key member of the technician team, delivering the highest standards and working to promote the business.
Your duties will include: -
- Technical Support across all Audio-Visual Disciplines
- Onsite support for projects of all sizes, including Technical Set-up, Client liaison, Rehearsals & Show operation, De-Rig
- Dealing directly with the Client and being a central point of contact.
- Assist in planning and pre-event testing (where required) of full AV systems
- Preparation of equipment prior to despatch
- Checking of equipment on return from rental
- Delivery and collection of equipment
- Assisting with Management of rental stock
- Identifying equipment shortages and reporting to the warehouse manager
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Maintenance and servicing of company equipment
- Covering quick turnarounds - evenings and weekends as and when required
This is not exhaustive and is in no particular order but gives a clear example of the role.
- Have a passion for all things AV
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight timescales
- Work as part of a team as well as individually
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be sufficiently flexible and mobile to travel as required within the UK, Europe and beyond
- Have a "Can Do" Attitude to the work and the workplace.
- Have a full clean UK driving license
This is a Permanent position offering 40 hours per week plus overtime
Package & Benefits
- £22,000 - £30,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- Bonus system
- 20 days holiday rising with time in business
- Friendly working environment
- Diverse projects to deliver
- Lively pace of work
- Company events
- On-site parking
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches, please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
Like and follow our pages to stay up to date with the roles we have available.