IT & AV Technology
£26,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
AV Installer - Manchester
Package - £26,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Progression opportunities
Our client are a well know and respected AV Integrator who provide a wide range of top quality AV solutions, from Meeting Room AV (including Video Conferencing and Wireless Presentations), to Digital Signage and Video walls.
In this position, you will be responsible for working on commercial and corporate AV projects within the North of the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation and commissioning of Audio Visual and networking equipment
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Interpretation of AV schematics and construction drawings
- Assisting in first and second fix installation in commercial/corporate properties
- Organising workload in line with competing customer priorities
- Liaising with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- Undertaking training and CPD to ensure knowledge and skills remain up to date and in line with business needs
- Commitment to safe working practices and maintaining Health and Safety requirements
- Providing a high level of customer service and ensuring customers are well communicated with
- Actioning all customer complaints and queries promptly and efficiently to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Ensuring all administrative procedures and requirements are responded to and actioned promptly and accurately
- Working within internal systems and process to facilitate streamlined, standardised and efficient working practices, including the processing of job sheets and expenses
- Showing flexibility and willingness to develop the business and your role within it
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required by your Manager or wider business needs
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced in Installing AV Equipment
- Understanding of and ability to set up networks.
- Be able to work by yourself or with others on a larger project
- Managing your time efficiently on site
- Being responsible for apprentice engineers on site
- Personable with good customer facing skills and smart appearance
- Flexibility for overtime
- Full UK driving licence
Salary and Benefits
- £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Company van and fuel card
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to develop skills in integration and automation with on the job training and certified courses
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working environment
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221399 (Extension 209) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit