IT & AV Technology
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
City of London
Audio Visual Engineer (On-site)
Basic Salary £30k-£35k (depending on experience) + Pension + Benefits.
Location - Canary Wharf, London.
- Working as an on-site AV Engineer in an employed position and for a leading specialist within the industry who provide a range of service to the commercial and hospitality sectors.
- To carry out reactive and preventative maintenance on AV equipment.
- Repair of equipment/cabling etc. and in order to resolve issues.
- Provide technical support as and when required.
- Assist with support for video and audio conferencing, high level presentations etc.
- Proactive maintenance and reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always running properly and assist with any issues.
- Prepare equipment for events and meetings as required.
Key Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have a good AV (Audio Visual) background and as an engineer or technician.
- Good experience with Crestron / AMX etc.
- Ideally good programming, network and IT skills.
- Good understanding of 1st and 2nd fix AV installations.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit