Category: Motor Trade Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£32000 - £40000 per annum
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable employer who are looking for an experienced working foreman to lead their HGV workshop during their late shift hours.
The main responsibilities in this role is to provide fleet maintenance and repairs to the existing fleet of HGV trucks and tankers, while leading the shift as the workshop foreman; managing a team of fitters.
The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. Previous supervisor / senior level experience is essential for being considered for this role.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of HGV’s to VOSA standard
- Manage a team of qualified HGV Technicians
- Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
- Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
- Acting as the senior member of staff on shift
This is a permanent late shift position working, Monday to Friday, 2:00pm – 10:00pm.
Offering a competitive salary up to £40,000pa + overtime and company benefits
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit