Shift Mechanical Technician ( Waste Management )
Category: Waste Management Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: North London
Salary:£33000 - £35000 per annum + 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Shift Mechanical Engineer (Waste Management)
Location – North London
- Salary £33,000 – £35000
- 20 Days paid holiday + Bank holidays
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Shift Mechanical Engineer with experience in Mechanical/ Process plant.
Our client specialise s within the waste management and recycling industry.
The Shift Mechanical Engineer is responsible for proactively identifying potential faults and improvement opportunities to ensure and maintain the efficiency of the Plant.
- Working to safety regulations of the plant
- When needed supervise a team of contractors
- Support engineering supervisor
- Problem and fault finding on plant machinery and equipment
- Maintenance work to ensure productivity of the plant and prevent future failure
- Maintain the work place , tools and equipment
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
- Level 3 mechanical plant
- Engineering qualified
- Experience in problem solving / the ability to prioritise work
- High knowledge of mechanical maintenance
- Relevant Industry experience in process environments
To apply for this role and find out more details , please forward your updated CV to Daniel Ware , Alecto Recruitment email@example.com or call 02392 539772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to the vacancy.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for , please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.