Shift Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£30000 - £35000 per annum
Shift Maintenance Engineer (Mechanically Biased)
Salary £30,000 – £35000 + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Alecto Recruitment Ltd has an immediate requirement for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to join our client working for one of the UK’s most efficient waste management organisations in the Merseyside region.
As Shift Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for responding to all operational engineering needs at the plant as directed by the Lead Engineer.
This is a chance to work for an extremely successful business offering a very attractive benefits package and gain superb experience.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Working a rolling 4 on 4 off pattern. This will be comprised of day and night shifts.
- Perform PPM and reactive maintenance on a range of process machinery/waste processing machinery:
- Conveyors, balers, compactors, shredders and processing machinery.
- Work as a Mechanically biased Engineer as part of a multi skilled team.
- Some minor electrical work – primarily fault finding & diagnostics.
- Overtime as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally NVQ or City & Guilds qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Engineers with a background in waste management would be ideal but applicants will be considered from:
- FMCG, manufacturing, power stations, quarries, marine, REME.
- Experience working on fault finding/repair/maintenance on mechanical plant machinery.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.