Recycling Engineer – Cheshire (Mobile / Workshop Available)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£24000 - £30000 per annum
Workshop/Mobile Recycling Engineer – Cheshire
£24,000 – £30,000
Alecto Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Recycling Engineer with mobile plant experience to work on a workshop/mobile basis in Cheshire for a well established recycling organisation.
Engineers with a background working on construction or heavy plant such as mobile/static recycling machinery; tracked machines, dumpers, diggers, excavators and earthmoving plant are required for this role.
The successful candidate will be provided with a vehicle to travel for the mobile position and attend perform preventative and reactive maintenance at customer sites. Plenty of overtime is available for the successful candidate.
- Service, maintenance and breakdowns to mobile and static recycling plant machinery.
- Including: earthmoving plant machinery and recycling equipment (mobile/static).
- 50 hours standard working week.
- Van provided for travel.
- Attending breakdowns.
- Based at workshop.
- Experience required on machinery as listed above.
- Strong mechanical skillset on hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, basic electronics.
- Applicants must be based in Cheshire area and commutable to company site.
- Plenty of overtime available.
- Excellent quality of working environment & security from well established firm.
- Manage your own diary – home based.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.