Plant Maintenance Co-ordinator
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£28000 - £32000 per annum + company vehicle
Plant Maintenance Co-ordinator – Site Based
£28k – £32k Basic Salary plus vehicle
Alecto Recruitment is currently seeking a Plant Maintenance Co-ordinator for a Rail Plant company.
- To monitor and co-ordinate the maintenance and repair of plant and equipment either owned or hired in by ou client in order to ensure that maintenance is carried out to the requirements of maintenance plans.
- To ensure that statutory requirements for plant and associated equipment with regard to testing, thorough examinations etc are met.
- To document all maintenance, repair and statutory examinations carried out.
- The role will involve checking of plant and advising of maintenance repairs, service schedules, the certificates that need to go out with the machines, etc. they will ensure safe return of plant and for the logistical out going plant to sites.
- Whilst a fitters knowledge / background would be ideal, this is not a true hands on fitters job.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications and Training:
- Previous experience in a management role
- Basic underpinning knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and repair
- Good knowledge of maintenance plan and certification and other requirements for the plant and equipment owned or procured by TRS
- Good knowledge of TRS procedures, statutory legislation, including Railway Group and Network Rail Standards related to plant and equipment maintenance
- Good knowledge and experience of operational requirements for plant and equipment when used on the Network Rail Managed Infrastructure
- We are seeking an apprentice trained or a time served service engineer within the heavy plant / construction / Rail plant sectors
- You will ideally possess NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
- Be experienced working as a service engineer
- Experienced in attending machine breakdowns at customers sites
- Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs
- You will need to have knowledge auto-electrics; engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to diagnose faults on heavy construction equipment and carry out repairs
- Experience in some or all of the following machines; Telehandlers, forklifts, Cranes, Piling Rigs, Heavy Construction plant etc
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit