Category: Utilities Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£40000 - £50000 per annum + car and package
£40,000-£50,000 p/a + Car and package
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Disciplined Civil Engineering and Utility Company based in the Midlands, who have recently set up a new office in Cambridge.
The role of Multi-Utility Manger is very similar to a Project Manager position and the successful candidate will be heading up a brand new office in Cambridge managing the installation of electric, gas, water projects across the region, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget. As a general Manager, you will be involved in both the office and site work.
- Project manage multiple multi-utility sites including Residential and Industrial and Commercial, agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Develop good relationships with Architects, Consultants and Customers, negotiating with contractors and suppliers of materials and services and ensuring sub-contractors have all the relevant training tickets/qualifications, competency and health and safety training.
- Deliver the project at the expected level of quality, performance, safety and cost maintaining excellent commercial awareness and budget control.
- Work to achieve excellent customer service principles.
- Use improved working techniques to increase efficiency.
- Be flexible and work safely and efficiently on customers’ asset distribution systems.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
- IOSH or NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification.
- Knowledge of Gas, Water, LV & HV Networks Health & Safety and CDM regulations and Industrial hazards and Health and Safety Precautions..
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This position offers a salary bracket of between £40,000-£50,000 p/a (Depending on Experience).
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted