Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£27000 - £32000 per annum + Vehicle, Local Work,
Our client is the leading service provider of facilities maintenance solutions across England. They have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, the company are now looking to recruit an experienced Multi Tradesman to join their growing team based out of Birmingham.
Reporting in to the Site Supervisor, the successful Multi Trade Repairs Operative will be responsible for carrying out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way. Daily tasks will include:
- Interacting closely with the Operations Centre ensuring you have the full details of the install project and that the Operations Centre has received all details pertinent to the project, including the materials used.
- Ensuring that when you are accessing the property at the appointment time given by the tenant show your ID, asking if there are any additional repairs, fully diagnosing the repair(s), placing only one order with the materials service.
- Carrying out a risk assessment whilst diagnosing repairs always ensuring all risks are identified, then use the right method to carry out the work in consideration of these risks wearing the appropriate PPE.
- Providing an accurate estimated completion time (ECT) for each job to the operations Centre once you have fully diagnosed the repair.
- Completing the repair in one visit where possible, and book all required trades and future visits whilst on site to the time and date the tenant requests.
- Once the repair is complete, or the appointment is complete, provide accurate information to the Operations Centre on the status of the repair, informing them of the work undertaken and van stock materials used, ensuring they repeat this information to you so that you know it has been recorded cleanly.
As their ideal Multi Trade Repairs Operative, you will have the following skill and experience:
- Have qualifications or an apprenticeship in the trade(s) you perform for the company. e.g. Plumbing, DryLining, Plastering, Electrics, Fitter
- Have a full driving licence.
- Proven experience of working in a Building Maintenance environment.
- If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Multi Trade Repairs Operative, we want to hear from you..
To apply – please contact Ross Williams on 02392 539 772 or alternatively, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org – Many Thanks