Maintenance Technician (Shift) – London/Home Counties
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£30000 - £36000 per annum
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical/Electrical) – London/Home Counties
£30,000 – £36,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking to speak with experienced Maintenance Engineers who have worked in process industry to join our client in North London.
Our client specialises in the sorting and separation of waste streams; Engineers are required to maintain and repair a range of equipment onsite including conveyors, balers, compactors, screens and sorting systems operated by PLC controls.
This is a shift based role however the company has positions available for engineers with a mechanical, electrical and supervisory background.
- Fault finding on PLC controls.
- Welding/fabrication of mechanical plant machinery.
- Adhering to a maintenance schedule including preventative and reactive maintenance on machinery as listed above.
- Electrical background and qualifications within heavy industry. Ideally reycling however heavy industry as per below will be considered:
- Petrochemical / Oil & Gas / Recycling / Paper Mill / Waste Processing.
- Also: manufacturing, FMCG, process plant, water treatment.
- Experience in instrumentation, fault finding, electrical maintenance, controls. (Knowledge of Siemens S5 or S7/Allen Bradley would be a plus).
- Electrically qualified; NVQ 3 Electrical Installations 17th edition.
Benefits to You
- Opportunity for training and career advancement with a progressive business.
- Pension, health insurance, other commercial company benefits.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.