Maintenance Manager (Power Sector)
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: South East England
Salary:£55000 - £60000 per annum
Maintenance Manager – South East
Up to £60,000 + Car (High End) Allowance + Bonus
Alecto Recruitment has an urgent requirement for a Maintenance Manager to join our client, a leading UK waste management and power generation firm looking to add to their team.
Our client operates an Energy From Waste power generation facility in the South East and the successful applicant will lead, manage and oversee the site.
- Act in accordance with safety concerns at the facility at all times.
- Implement HQSE systems.
- Develop and implement CMMS system.
- Daily supervision of maintenance activities, ensure constant plant availability.
- Responsibility for budget delivery.
- Leadership background in the power generation/waste to energy plant.
- Highly competent in implementing HQSE legislation.
- 5 years+ supervisory experience in Engineering/Maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience of Permit for Work systems.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical/Electrical)
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualified.
Benefits to You
- Attractive benefits package:
- High end company car, contributory pension scheme, family healthcare, relocation package.
- Very competitive salary.
- Well established firm, long term career opportunity.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith at Alecto Recruitment: email@example.com or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.