Maintenance Engineer – West Sussex
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: West Sussex
Salary:£30000 - £32000 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter – West Sussex
Alecto Recruitment is currently working with a rapidly expanding processing business with a site in West Sussex area looking to appoint an Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to work an early/late pattern.
Our client is a highly successful waste processing business with a mixture of heavy duty plant on site which requires maintenance and repair. Ideally we are looking to speak with Mechanically Biased Engineers who have worked on quarrying or waste processing sites and have experience working on heavy duty machinery.
Continuous improvement is an important aspect of this position as the successful Engineer will work closely with other Maintenance staff and report into the Site Management team.
- Mechanical repair and maintenance, overhaul machinery.
- Conveyors, separators, screening equipment, trommels, balers, pneumatics, hydraulics.
- Fault finding and continuous improvement.
- Shift pattern – 4 on 4 off days and nights.
- Applicants must be based in West Sussex.
- Applicants will ideally have experience working in the following industries:
- Recycling, waste management, aggregates, power/power stations;
- Engineers must have experience on fixed plant as listed above.
- Engineers will ideally have worked on heavy duty quarrying plant including crushers, screens, balers, compactors, washers.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.