Gate Automation Engineer – Leicester
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£25000 - £30000 per annum + Van + Phone + Benefits
Gate Automation Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing the a well established and reputable supplier of Automatic Gates and Entry systems base in Leicestershire, now seeking a Gate & Barrier engineer to join their team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Gate Automation Engineer to join this growing team, covering the Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
This field based role will be a demanding position, working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
You will have the responsibility of installing new Gate Automation Systems or undertaking the maintenance and service of existing gate & barrier systems, working individually or as part of a team as required. Working with both domestic and commercial clients, this will be a customer facing role, and as such fluent English both spoken and written is a must. This will help when delivering detailed and accurate reports to the Office.
As a service and installation engineer, duties will vary on a day to day basis, and as such you must be conversant with the Installation and Service of Automatic gates, Access control or gate entry systems.
Required skills and abilities to be considered for this role are as follows;
- Must have previous experience with Gate Automation, ideally manufacturers including CAME, FAAC, BPT or similar.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of Door Entry Systems/ Access Control Panels/ Door Automation systems would be beneficial.
- Fluent English spoken and written is a must.
- Ideally live within 30 miles from our office (LE4 post code)
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate/ door automation
- Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 p.a + overtime and annual bonus (realistic earnings of £30k plus per annum)
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 4:30pm.
- Overtime and Saturdays will be available at preferential rates
company van, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform,
- Health and Safety training & in-house training on company products
- 28 days paid holiday inc bank holidays.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 221399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit