Fire and Security Service Engineer
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:Up to £32500 per annum + Additional Benefits
Fire and Security Service & Maintenance Engineer - Fire and Security – London
VW Estate (Top Spec)
Call out 1 in 5
1.5x and 2.0x for OT (Lots available)
Laptop, Mobile, iPad
Alecto Recruitment is currently looking for an experience Fire and Security Service & Maintenance Engineer to work on sites across the London and M25 region.
Engineers should be within 1 hours commute of London – Travel time is paid.
To service, maintain and fault-find as necessary, all fire and electronic Security systems under contract with the company.
▪ To service and maintain all Fire Detection, Access Control, Door Entry, Intruder Alarm, CCTV systems and other associated systems to the required standards and regulations.
▪ To provide 24 hour call-out cover on a rota basis with other company engineers.
▪ On occasion, to assist in the installation of small-works orders of all applicable systems to the required standards and regulations.
▪ To conduct site surveys in conjunction with a project engineer; giving due consideration to all applicable security and fire risk factors.
▪ To have experience in the servicing and maintaining of Fire Detection, Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm Systems and other associated equipment to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
If you are interested to apply for the Fire and Security Service & Maintenance Engineer role please forward your CV to Simon de Fraine, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. email@example.com or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.