Field Service Engineer – Heavy Industry/Recycling Equipment
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary:£32000 - £45000 per annum
Service Engineer Recycling Machinery – York
Up to £45,000 OTE
Alecto Recruitment is currently working with a leading manufacturer of recycling/shredding machinery to work for our client based near to York.
Our client is a leading supplier of machinery to the waste/recycling industry and has a customer base across the UK. Using the latest technology to reduce waste to consistently achieve industry set targets, a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer is required to work on site and on occasion further afield. In these instances a vehicle is provided including a company card to pay for travel expenses.
- Work on site servicing, repairing and maintaining a range of shredders and recycling equipment.
- Travelling occasionally to customer sites when required to perform reactive maintenance.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair work.
- A Multiskilled background is essential – ideally 50:50 electrical: mechanical.
- Engineers are expected to be apprentice trained.
- An industry recognised qualification would be ideal.
- A background in heavy industry is essential – Engineers who have a background serving with the Royal Navy, working on steel mills, power stations or recycling faculties would be ideal.
- Regular working hours Monday to Friday, early finish on Friday.
- Accommodation and travel expenses paid when stay-away from home is required.
- Fantastic team and working atmosphere. Well establish business so stable working environment.
- Overtime paid where required.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.