Field Service Engineer – Disability Equipment
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£23000 - £26000 per annum + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Position: Installation Engineer (Medical Equipment)
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Installation Engineer with experience within the Medical industry.
This is a superb opportunity working with a UK wide and highly established Medical Equipment firm who offer fantastic benefits, a competitive salary and training that is second to none within the industry.
- To carry out installation of equipment in accordance with company and installation procedures, whilst seeking to optimise use of time and minimise associated costs.
- To complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales
- To ensure personal appearance and levels of hygiene are of an exemplary standard in keeping with the company’s market area and ethos.
- To liaise with the service co-ordinator and customer contacts to advise intended appointment times and duration of works to ensure customers are fully informed at all times.
- When required carry out service, repairs, or retro fits to equipment on-service contract in accordance with Service procedures or technical advice notices
- Must hold a recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills.
- Previous experience Installing either Medical or Electrical/Mechanical Equipment
- Knowledge of building and construction materials
- Strong communication & IT skills
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team#
- Knowledge of Medical Equipment is highly advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Over time and Bonus (£35k OTE)
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days holidays rising each year to 25
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit