Category: Renewable Energy Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary £25k-£40k (depending on experience) + Benefits.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced Energy Analyst to join one of our clients who are a major renewable energy contractor who specialise in large scale Solar PV projects and have an extensive background within the M&E and Building Services with over 50 years experience.
Location – you’ll need to be within a commutable distance of Hampshire, local to Portsmouth, Fareham or Southampton.
- Analyse client energy usage to help identify opportunities to reduce consumption through programs, procedures and renewable energy. Works on single or less-complicated accounts.
- Manage client utility accounts to assure accuracy
- Develop analytics to identify saving opportunities
- Generate site and portfolio reports, using utility bills and operating data
- Convert information into easy-to-understand summaries, charts and graphs
- Analyse energy trends
- Project cost savings of energy-saving measures
- Recommend process improvements to conserve energy and reduce related costs
- Convert findings and proposals into financial reviews to justify investments
- Similar industry experience as an Energy Analyst is essential
- Ability to read and understand half hourly data and the spread of energy
- Good understanding of sizing solar systems and battery’s and all linked to consumption usage by the end user
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit