Electrical Maintenance Fitter
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: West Sussex
Salary:£30000 - £35000 per annum
Electrical Technician (Shift) – West Sussex
£30,000 – £35,000
Alecto Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client in the power generation sector looking to add an Electrical Technician to join their Maintenance team.
Our client owns and runs contracts with local waste authorities to generate electricity and require an experienced Electrical Technician with knowledge of fault finding and instrumentation in the power generation sector.
- Control and instrumentation on a range of power generation equipment.
- Operation/service of electrical drives, turbine generators, auxiliary systems, grab cranes.
- Operation of SCADA controls, fault finding using PLC.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and breakdown prevention.
- Electrical background and qualifications within heavy industry. Ideally power generation however following will be considered:-
- Petrochemical / Oil & Gas / Recycling / Paper Mill / Waste Processing.
- Experience in instrumentation, fault finding, electrical maintenance, controls.
- Electrically qualified; NVQ 3 Electrical Installations / 17th or 16th
Benefits to You
- One of the best recognised power generation firms in the UK.
- Superb training/qualification opportunities
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.