Electrical Maintenance Fitter
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: North London
Salary:£35000 - £36000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Fitter: North London
Salary £35k – £36k Basic (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
Alecto Recruitment Ltd has an immediate requirement for an Electrical Maintenance Fitter to join our client based in North London.
As Electrical Maintenance Fitter, you will be responsible for responding to all operational engineering needs at the power generation plant as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
This is a chance to work for an extremely successful business offering a very attractive benefits package and gain superb experience.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and identify the cause of failures.
- Fault find using Preferred Logic Control (PLC) equipment.
- Some installation work.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Level 3 Qualified Electrical Engineering or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671).
- High degree of knowledge of electrical maintenance.
- Experience in the recycling or power sector – manufacturing or FMCG considered.
- Ideally HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally experience with PLCs, Allen Bradley.
- Ideally experience with conveyor and baler equipment.
- Ideally hydraulic and pneumatic experience and an understanding of mechanical engineering.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.