Employment Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Salary:£30000 - £35000 per annum + Van, Overtime etc.
£30k-£35k (depending on experience) + Van, Overtime, Travel Expenses etc.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a well established & growing client of ours who specialise across the Renewable Energy sectors – Anaerobic Digestion, CHP, District Heating, Biomass etc.
Location – Operating in a field based position, ideally you’ll be based in Central England however this is not essential for the right candidate (Cheshire, Staffordshire, Midlands, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Bristol, Somerset regions etc. will be considered).
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and service works across a range of Renewable & Anaerobic Digestion sites.
- Due to location of some of these sites, you will be required to work away from home at times.
- 40 hours per week + overtime available, paid expenses & travel allowance.
- Comfortable working across messy environments including agricultural and dairy farms etc.
Experience & Skills Required:
- MUST be a fully qualified 17th Edition Electrician.
- Ideally experience within a similar field – CHP, Anaerobic Digestion, Biomass or alternatively Solar PV (must have G59 experience).
- Experience with PLC Control wiring / changes.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit