Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£30000 - £32500 per annum + Vehicle, Bonus, Pension
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Domestic Electrical Engineer in the Surrey area. All of the work is within a 20 mile radius of their Fanborough offices, and there is no London work.
You will be required to work providing general electrical maintenance, 1st and 2nd fix work.
My client are a very well established Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Company who are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their established team. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background within the electrical industry.
Your role will be to carry out general electrical, testing, installations, wiring of and a range of all other electrical work in residential premises in the Bristol area.
In addition candidates must be presentable, well organised, have the ability to self-manage, work to tight deadlines and be able to complete all required paperwork accurately. Candidates must also have a full clean driving licence.
- City & Guilds qualification, NVQ3, or equivalent.
- 17th Edition qualification.
- Part P
- Current Certificate to BS2391 or equivalent standard in testing & inspection.
- Current Certificate of competency in PAT Testing.
- Demonstrable experience in carrying out a range of electrical repairs and installs in occupied and empty properties.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the application if H&S legislation.
- Proven experience of working to NIC/EIC standards.
£30,000 – £32,500 basic + vehicle, package
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Ross Willams, firstname.lastname@example.org – Alecto Recruitment Ltd in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.