Digital Signage Installation Engineer
Category: Renewable Energy Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£26000 - £30000 per annum + Vehicle + Benefits
Position: Digital Signage Installation Engineer
Salary/Package: £26,000 – £30,000 + Vehicle + Benefits
Location: Bristol/South West
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a dynamic, nationwide Digital Solutions firm in their search for an Installation Engineer in the South West region.
Our client are a well-established Digital Solutions organisation delivering a range of Digital-out-of-Home technologies to commercial premises across the country.
Videowalls, Plasma Screens and large LED Screens are all examples of the systems this firm offers, as well as the supporting software and programming services.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position and the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Undertaking installations on client site
- Interpreting technical diagrams
- Running and terminating data cabling
- Commissioning Videowalls
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A proven history working in the Audio Visual sector
- Strong electrical installation skills
- Ability to read technical schematics and understand signal flow
- Able to work to a strict time schedule
- A competitive basic salary
- Very generous overtime rate
- Company vehicle
- Technical back-up from the office
- Professional training offered
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit