Deputy Manager, Nursing Home, Chesterfield
Category: Healthcare Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£26470 - £27470 per annum + Negotiable
Deputy Manager (registered nurse) is required for a large sized nursing home Chesterfield, Derbyshire. The nursing home provides nursing & social care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation. It is part of a leading healthcare provider. The potential for promotion to home manager within this company is excellent.
Your role will include:
40.5 hours/week – days
- Supervision and management of all staff in the home
- Assisting the Home Manager in business and administrative duties
- Managing the premises in the absence of the Home Manager
- Maintaining high levels of clinical competence throughout the home
- Coaching and mentoring all clinical staff
- Conducting and participating in staff meetings
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
- Assess clients’ care needs, and provide direct nursing care when required
- Maintain accurate, individualised care plans for each client
- Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
- Must be a qualified Registered General Nurse
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with elderly clients
- Must have a mature and responsible nature
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations
- Must have an active NMC Pin Number
- Must be able to complete an enhanced CRB check
£14.14/Hour or £26470 per annum
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.