Crushing Equipment / Recycling Equipment Engineer: Lincoln.
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Crushing Equipment / Recycling Equipment Engineer: Lincoln
Alecto Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available within the Crushing equipment sector for an experienced Field Service Engineer.
Our client is a UK leading manufacturer of Plant machinery and have recently developed a new and innovative crushing machine used within recycling and constructions sectors across the UK. Due to the continued demand and growth of this sector of their business, they are looking for an experienced engineer to join the team.
- We are looking for an experienced service engineer who has a proven background working on crushing machinery used within recycling, quarrying, construction and aggregates sectors
- You will ideally come from a apprentice trained background or be time served within heavy plant or construction plant
- Possess strong engineering skills
- Excellent hydraulic, engines, pneumatics, transmissions experience
- Experience with electrics (auto electrics) 12/24V experience
- Excellent fault diagnosis / fault finding ability.
Our client is a well established UK manufacturer who operate nationally. This position is working from home covering Lincoln and the East Midlands.
- £35,000 – £40,000 (Including Overtime)
- Company Van (Fully expensed)
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.