Business Development Manager – Electronic Security Systems
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£30000 - £60000 per annum + Car + OTE + Bonus
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Electronic Security Systems
Salary: £30,000-60,000 (OTE)
Location: Essex, East London, Kent
Alecto Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven track record in the Electronic Security industry. In return you get a choice of car or car allowance, a great basic salary and a fantastic commission and bonus structure.
Our client have been leading the way in the Electronic Security industry for over 20 years now. Initially they started as a company just to provide a service to the Police, however after time and due to demand, they broadened their services to a larger target audience and now sell and service to a wide variety of customers and agencies within the UK.
- To work closely with the existing Sales team to ensure all leads are followed up
- One day in the office and four days out in the field
- To find new opportunities and customers
- Expand the portfolio of sales within security systems installations
- Carry out site surveys to assess customer needs
- To present the proposals to customers
- Account management
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations
- Prepare and implement weekly and monthly sales forecast
- Achieve and Exceed set KPI targets for appointments, quotes and sales
- Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Electronic Security Industry.
- Sales experience – essential
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
- To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
- Effective Communicator.
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
- Computer literate
- £30,000-35,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £60,000 OTE
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Expense Account
- Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit