AV Product Technical Specialist
Category: Technical Engineering Jobs
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + HC + Pension
Position: AV Product Technical Specialist
Salary/Package: £30,000 – £35,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing an exciting role for an Audio Visual technical specialist to become a member of an internationally recognised technology brand.
Our client have been delivering innovative solutions to the AV market for decades and are known across the globe for their reliance on cutting edge design and user interface.
As they continue to dominate this global industry, our client are seeking to attract more of the sector’s top talent to succeed within their organisation.
The role on offer is highly diverse, working primarily as a technical specialist within the company’s sales force. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Educating staff, customers and end users about the products on offer
- Aiding the research and development teams in their processes
- Delivering technical support over the phone to engineers and end users
- Attending trade shows to introduce products to the market
- In-house product testing
The position will be based from the company’s HQ in Middlesex and will work on a standard Monday-Friday week except when the candidate is required to attend trade shows.
The ideal applicant will be/have:
- 3-5 years experience in the Audio Visual sector
- A background in AV Design and Commissioning
- Degree or higher level qualifications in Electrics/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to explain complex technology in easy-to-understand language
- Excellent customer-facing manner
- Able to work effectively in a team and demonstrate initiative
- In possession of commercial acumen
- Generous basic salary
- End of year bonus
- Holiday bonus (8% of annual salary)
- 26 days holiday
- Travel allowance
- Health Insurance
- Company pension
- Chance for international travel
- Office role with stable working hours
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221 399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit